Your Turn Brenda…

01 Nov

You didn’t think that I would let your birthday pass without a post, did you?  Well, I’m keeping it simple this time as compared to last year.

I realize that it continues to be a difficult journey.  You inspire me with your godly grace and patience.  You have been a tremendous helper to me and enthusiastic teacher to your children.  I am greatly blessed to know you Brenda and to have you as my wife.  You are a wonderful wife, mother and friend.

This verse is my prayer for you:

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (Eph 3:16-19)

I hope that you have a most blessed birthday anniversary.  I love you; but much better yet, God loves you.

PS:  OK, I will include a few pictures.

Mom’s three pumpkins in a patch…

…three leaves in a pile…

…and one boy waiting in Heaven.

Posted by on November 1, 2012 in Family Updates, Just For Fun

Tags:

10 responses to “Your Turn Brenda…

November 1, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Happy Birthday Brenda! Love the pictures of all of your children and you 🙂 Every year is one year closer to seeing our loved ones in Heaven…Till then we are blessed to have time with our husband/children/loved ones here on earth. Have a blessed day. With love and Hope, Cheryl

November 2, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Cheryl,

Amen! So very true and thank you for your birthday wishes and for that reminder!

Blessings,

Brenda

2. Betty Martin

November 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Happy Birthday to a very special lady, Brenda.

November 2, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Thank you, Betty. You will always be our very special neighbor from Carlisle who we miss very much. May we someday be able to visit again:-)

Blessings,

Brenda

November 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Happy Birthday Brenda, from the Wiebe clan. May God’s grace ever be sufficient for you.

November 2, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Dearest Wiebe clan,

Thank you so much for the birthday blessing. Oh, how I need to know that God’s grace is sufficient for me.

Blessings,

Brenda

4. Jessica

November 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Happy Happy Birthday Brenda! I love you and thank God for you, my dearest friend & sister!

November 2, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Thank you, Jessica. I feel so very blessed to have you as my dearest friend and sister too!

Love you too,

Brenda

5. Susan B

November 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM

A very nice birthday wish for you. I hope it was a good day and the year will bring more peace than heartache

November 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Thank you for your kind comment, Susan. I really appreciate it.

Blessings,