A Special Day

10 Aug

Today is Andrew’s birthday.

Some days are especially hard for Andy and today is one of them.   He, along with the rest of his family, miss Isaac terribly on this very special day.   So if you have a moment, would you mind sending him well wishes, prayers or both 🙂 to encourage him.    Thank you all so very much.  You all are a blessing to Andy and to our  family :-).

Still trusting in Him,

Brenda

PS Andrew, when you read this, please know how much I love you and appreciate your writings.   They bless me so very much.   Please keep on writing.

Posted by on August 10, 2012 in Uncategorized

16 responses to “A Special Day

1. Susie

August 10, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Happy Birthday! Praying that today you find joy in the blessings that surround you and peace in Him. Missed seeing you all this summer but you are never far from my thoughts and prayers.

Love from the family here,
    Susie

August 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Susie: Thank you very much. I am experiencing His joy and peace. We missed your company also. ~Andy

2. Butch Dean

August 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM

God is holding you and your family with His neverending grace.

August 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Thank you Butch. I appreciate your words and godly wisdom. ~Andy

3. Bonnie Dean

August 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Happy Birthday, Andrew.

August 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Thank you Bonnie. You have a wonderful ministry.

August 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM

HI Andy!

I wanted to tell you that I am keeping you in prayer today. I know the pain that you are feeling (to some degree) and I am sorry that now, on what should be a day of celebration, can somehow become a day of longing. I am praying that God gives you peace beyond understanding and that you have some happy moments sprinkled throughout your special day.

I am blessed to be a follower of your blog and am thankful for your honesty and wisdom.

With Hope,

August 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Cheryl: Thank you so much. “Longing” is the perfect word. Your family is close to our hearts, even though we’ve never met. Brenda and I anticipate the day that we can rejoice along with you in our eternal home. ~Andy

August 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Happy Birthday, Andy.

Be encouraged in the Lord, brother. Your writing is a blessing to me as well. Once we are re-united with our boys in Heaven, we should have a father and son outing together.

August 12, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Peter: Thanks! I will look forward to that father and son outing very much. Oh, how much we will be able to learn from our sons. ~Andy

6. Donald Henderson Jr

August 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Andy, Happy Birthday! Your posts have been a blessing and we are praying for you.
    May our Father give you a good birthday!

Donald Henderson Jr.

August 12, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Donald: Thank you for the prayers. What a beautiful picture of you and your precious daughter. ~Andy

7. Betty Martin

August 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Happy Birthday, late, Andy. I just got back from vacation and saw you had a birthday. May the Lord bless you and grant you peace as you face another, day and year, closer to glory. I appreciate your transparancy and trust in the Lord.

August 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Thanks Betty. I hope that you had a nice vacation.

8. Ronda

August 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Happy belated birthday, Andy. I check in from time to time on your posts to see how you are doing. Please tell Brenda I said hello too.

August 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Thank you Ronda. Brenda and I were pleasantly surprised to hear from you!