13 Years Ago

26 Jul

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. (Pro 18:22)

Thirteen years ago today, I married the most unselfish, caring and forgiving person that I know on this earth.  The Lord has blessed our marriage after some tumultuous storms.  I don’t know what I would be doing or where I would be without her.  She has encouraged me to be more than I imagined was possible.  Most of all, her encouragement and example of unconditional forgiveness have motivated me to pursue and grow in my relationship with our Heavenly Father.  So, thank you my dear for a wonderful marriage.  I know how your heart is broken and that the Comforter is near to you.  I pray that the day comes soon when we are all in the presence of Jesus and your heart is fully healed when you see our son Isaac again.

July 26, 1998

October 2007 - One of my favorite pics, just days before David was born.

Posted by on July 26, 2011 in Family Updates

Tags: , ,

6 responses to “13 Years Ago

1. Susie

July 26, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Congratulations to you both!!!

Praying these verses for you both in the months and years ahead. May He daily restore your souls!

I would have lost heart unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalm 27:13-14

• ephesians516

July 26, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Susie:

Thank you so much. We find deep meaning in those words from the Lord, for we would lose hope if we did not believe in seeing God’s goodness in this world and in the world to come. We are learning to wait.

Wishing you God’s peace and blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2. Terry & Jessica Fritz

July 26, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Happy Anniversary Andy & Brenda XOXOXO We love you all very much! ~ Love The Fritz’s

• ephesians516

July 29, 2011 at 2:35 AM

We love you all too! Thank you for being with us through this valley.

3. Elizabeth Martin

July 28, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Late readying my email, but none the less, wishing you both a Wonderful Anniversary. Congradulations to two wonderful friends who the Lord brought together in His providence to bring honor and glory to him through your lives.

Love,

• ephesians516

July 29, 2011 at 2:30 AM

Thank you for your touching comment. We are thankful that God brought us to the point of putting Him first in our marriage, even after we didn’t start out that way. He is such a patient, gracious and loving Father.